That is not good. Not good at all.
A small team of U.S. soldiers was missing Friday in the same mountains in eastern Afghanistan where a special forces helicopter was shot down earlier this week, and U.S. forces are using "every available asset" to find them, a U.S. military spokesman said. The MH-47 Chinook helicopter "? with 16 people on board who all died in the crash "? had gone into the mountains Tuesday to extract the soldiers who are now missing. The team on the ground has been unaccounted for since the chopper was downed, U.S. military spokesman Lt. Col. Jerry O'Hara said.
That is not good. Not good at all.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
How many more people is it going to take? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
No either hiding from the enemy or maybe POW's or well worse.
I just wish Bush would give our troops what they need to end this, in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Bookmarks